Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bear Lake


We met up with the Nabaum cousins for an evening at Bear Lake. It was beautiful. Ty like the waves crashing up on us on the paddleboard. We got these paddleboards for Christmas and used them all summer. Ty is very good about staying still and his favorite thing to do is throw Curious George off the paddle board and we have to go retrieve him. Good thing his Curious George doll floats!
 



Playing with his truck in the beach sand.
 


Ty loved to sit and play trucks with his cousins. They made him laugh by throwing big rocks into the water. Alex and I in the background paddle boarding. Cannon and I raced paddleboards - I lost of course! 

Ty loves tents, so he had a great time playing in the tent with his cousins. It was an awesome time at beautiful Bear Lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment