Clint and I booked a local hotel for a little getaway, but we could not bear to getaway from Ty so we took him swiming at the hotel pool then took him to his Grandprents. He obviously loved it. He also love crawling up and down the hotel hallways and trying to get all the guests to pay attention to him. He also loved the hotel room with all the new things to explore. It was so hard to take him to my parents. We missed him so much and kept talking the whole night about how much fun he had had.
We left Ty with his Grandparents for a couple more days while we down to Las Vegas to watch the National Finals Rodeo. I had never been to a real big rodeo like that. It was very fun, and very fun to see Clint get so excited. I had no idea who anyone was so I just cheered for all the cowboys from Utah or Oklahoma (where Ty was born :).
Las Vegas replica of the Eiffel Tower. Oh how I wish it was the real thing!
In front of the fountain show at the Bellagio. I thought Las Vegas was supposed to be warm, but it was freezing rain and snow the whole time. We wore winter coats the whole time.
It was even such a bad blizzard on the drive home that we had to pull over in the middle of the night and stay at a Motel 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment