Ty's big heart surgery was tough on him. He would only let Clint or I hold him after his surgery, so after holding him for about 36 hours strait they finally gave us a full sized bed so we could lay next to him. He was ok as long as you stayed right there with him. We all took turns. I am sure I have never been so tired in my whole life. None of us (including Ty) slept for more than a couple hours at a time for for the five days we were there. Whew it was rough.
Ty trying to figure out how to use his feet to remove his sat monitor. He was sucessful in removing an IV with his feet. It was bloody.
Ty's precious Georgie. He loves Curious George. We promptly lost this toy after his hospital stay and are still in mourning over it.
Headed home!
No comments:
Post a Comment