Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree Hunt


Every year my family cuts Christmas trees in the mountains. We were so excited for Ty to hunt for his first Christmas tree. We bundled him up so much he could not bend his arms. 


Can you spot Ty in this picture? 



We all found beautiful trees and the weather was perfect.






There was some good sledding.


And very good wipe-outs.





Two really cute cousins!


Ty's first candy cane. Good thing he loves to brush his teeth because he loved it!

We have the tree up and decorated and Ty loves to look at the lights. He jumps with delight every time we turn the lights on.

2 comments:

  1. Abby & Clint - thanks so much for the invite to your blog! I love to see those pictures of you and Ty! He is so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown. Love the updates of your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Way to update the blog! I loved every picture. You guys are such a cute family!! Hope he back to his old self after his surgery!

    ReplyDelete