We went up to Logan, Utah where Clint was raised to celebrate his birthday last weekend. We decided to dress Ty up in his Utah State Aggie outfit and take some pictures at the college where Clint and I first met and both got our undergraduate degrees. As you can see Ty was not really in the mood to have his photo taken! He would much rather hang out with his cousins.
Beautiful campus. Not much of a football team, but they try! Utah State is a family tradition! Both my parents and a couple of brothers graduated from Utah State and Clint's dad was a professor there for 40 years.
Ty and his cousin Ellie. She is so good with him!
Ty loves to pull hair!
Beautiful fall colors on the drive up.
Abby love the pictures!! Ty is soooo adorable:) Love the USU pictures and Ty taking off his glasses!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I tell you those glasses just make me want to kiss his cute face!!I love the first family picture where Clint is looking at Ty. It is so sweet!
ReplyDelete